2023 Independence Day Parade
Downtown Watertown | Kemp Avenue & 4th Street
Kick off your celebration with the Fourth of July Parade in Downtown Watertown at 2:00pm! Come early for the candy toss at 1:45pm before the parade. The parade route begins at 4th Street and East Kemp Ave and continues west to the Watertown Stadium.
Have an entry? Click "REGISTER NOW" above!
Parade route starts at 4th Street and East Kemp Avenue in Downtown Watertown and continues west to the Stadium. Line-up time is 11:00 a.m. at Mark’s Auto.
*** YOU MUST BE IN LINE NO LATER THAN 1:15 P.M. ***
The candy toss will begin at 1:45pm.
The parade starts at 2:00 p.m. SHARP.
Pre-registration is preferred, but not necessary.
Entries will begin to line up behind the honor and color guard down 4th street. Entries should utilize both sides of the street and be facing north to enter the parade route.
• Tractors must be 1960’s or older
• No semi-trucks, 4-wheel drive tractors, dual-wheel vehicles over one ton, or large vehicles which may have difficulty seeing along the parade route.
• No entries should be wider than 12 feet or higher than 14 feet.
• No items of any type may be thrown or projected including candy or prizes. Items may be handed out.
• No water balloons, power washers, hoses of any kind, or any other water items can be shot or sprayed from any float.
For more information call 605-886-5814 or email email@example.com.
City of Watertown Independence Day Fireworks are scheduled for dusk on July 4th at the Anza Soccer Complex.