The Chamber's Hometown Holidays Shop Local Promotion has come to an end. The program brought in more than $63,000 to Watertown's economy!
The Hometown Holidays promotion runs from November 25, 2022 through January 3, 2023.
Congratulations to Beth Lalim, this year's grand prize winner!
Door prize winners include:
Lee Anne Bymers
Please stop by the Chamber at 1 East Kemp to claim your prize!
Thank you to everyone who stayed loyal to local this holiday season!
Hometown Holidays Instructions
Stay loyal to local this holiday season!
Each stamped card represents $250 spent locally!
Hometown Holidays stamp cards may be picked up at the Watertown Chamber office at 1 East Kemp Ave (corner of Kemp & Broadway) Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, beginning November 21, 2022.
Present the card at participating businesses at time of purchase to be stamped.
Completed cards must be returned to the Watertown Area Chamber of Commerce by 4:00pm on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
- Stamp card MUST be presented at purchase time for redemption and may only be stamped with official promotion stamp. Substitutions may not be made for stamps or cards.
- Cards with markings other than the approved stamp will be considered void and ineligible for prize drawings.
- Cards may be redeemed in $10 increments. (i.e., if a purchase is $37.99, the card may only be stamped three times.)
- Cards are considered complete when all 25 stamps have been received and contact information is filled in on the back.
- Participants may turn in multiple completed Hometown Holidays forms. Only one card may be completed per transaction.
Prize drawings will be done via the Watertown Chamber Facebook page through Facebook Live on Wednesday, January 4th at 1:00pm. Following the drawing winners will be posted to the Watertown Chamber Facebook page and website: watertownsd.com.
HOMETOWN HOLIDAYS MERCHANT REGISTRATION